E-COMMERCE AND IT IMPACTS ON GLOBAL TREND AND MARKET
Shahrzad Shahriari || University College of Commerce &Business Management Osmania UniversityHyderabadINDIA.
Volume : (13), Issue : 205, January - 2019
Abstract : Many economists and experts believe that in recent years, a revolution has occurred similar to the industrial revolution which the world has entered the information age. It makes large changes in the economic, social and cultural aspects. One aspect of this transformation is changes in economic relations between individuals, corporations and governments. Commercial exchange between people who had been based on paper documents to transactions of by us the systems based on electronic information. In this article we will discuss the benefits of e-commerce and its impact on the market.
Keywords :E-Commerce, advantage, needs, global, impact.
Cite This Article:
IT IMPACTS ON GLOBAL TREND
Article No : 10040
Number of Downloads : 118
Gunasekaran, A., et al. "E-commerce and its impact on operations management." International journal of production economics 75.1 (2002): 185-197.
Subramani, Mani, and Eric Walden. "The impact of e-commerce announcements on the market value of firms." Information Systems Research 12.2 (2001): 135-154.
Schafer, J. Ben, Joseph A. Konstan, and John Riedl. "E-commerce recommendation applications."... More
- Gunasekaran, A., et al. "E-commerce and its impact on operations management." International journal of production economics 75.1 (2002): 185-197.
- Subramani, Mani, and Eric Walden. "The impact of e-commerce announcements on the market value of firms." Information Systems Research 12.2 (2001): 135-154.
- Schafer, J. Ben, Joseph A. Konstan, and John Riedl. "E-commerce recommendation applications." Applications of Data Mining to Electronic Commerce. Springer US, 2001.115-153.
- Daniel, Elizabeth, and Hugh Wilson. "Adoption intentions and benefits realized: a study of e-commerce in UK SMEs." Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 9.4 (2002): 331-348.
- Eastin, Matthew S. "Diffusion of e-commerce: an analysis of the adoption of four e- commerce activities." Telematics and informatics 19.3 (2002): 251-267.
- Drew, Stephen. "Strategic uses of e-commerce by SMEs in the east of England." European Management Journal 21.1 (2003): 79-88.
- Gibbs, Jennifer, Kenneth L. Kraemer, and Jason Dedrick. "Environment and policy factors shaping global e-commerce diffusion: A cross-country comparison." The information society 19.1 (2003): 5-18.
- Wong, Poh-Kam. "Global and national factors affecting e-commerce diffusion in Singapore." The Information Society 19.1 (2003): 19-32.